To our Ivy League Families:
We are excited to announce that Ivy League Kids Summer Camp will open Monday, June 1, 2020! Ivy League Kids is making modifications to our Summer Camp procedures to comply with CDC and State guidelines to keep children, staff, and parents safe while attending summer camp this year. Most importantly, we want every child to have fun and make s’more memories!
Ivy Leagues Kids will provide the following activities to give your child the same fun summer experience we’ve always delivered:
- Every day we will offer 9 fun-filled stations that will keep children engaged throughout the day, including outdoor activity stations here at the Mokena Rec Center and off-site when available.
- Our 9 fun-filled stations will be built around our Themed Weeks and Spirit Fridays.
- Field Trips will take kids to our beautiful state parks for hiking, nature walks, scavenger hunts, and other permissible outdoor activities.
- Upgraded Lunches are back by popular demand and will be available Monday through Thursday, and BBQ Fridays will continue at the Mokena Rec where our expert grill masters will cook up hamburgers and hotdogs for everyone!
Ivy Leagues Kids has updated our Summer Camp procedures to keep children, staff, and parents safe while attending summer camp this year! Please see the updated safety guidelines:
- Implementing social-distancing strategies
- Intensifying hand-washing procedures for staff and students
- Increasing cleaning and disinfection methods and frequency
- Modifying drop-off and pick-up procedures
- Implementing screening procedures upon arrival for staff and children
- Maintaining an adequate staff-to-child ratio to ensure safety and care
- Encourage covering of cough and sneezes
- Parents must keep their child home if they are sick or have a fever
We hope to see your child at Ivy League Summer Camp for a fun, safe, and enriching experience that will keep their minds and bodies active all summer. To register your child, call (815) 464-1265 or visit ivyleaguekids.org!