We had a lot of fun.
Little Dribblers is perfect for the first-time player looking to get started in sports and the experienced player looking to refine their skills. Players will learn dribbling, passing, shooting and gameplay through one weekly practice, in the evenings, and games on Saturdays. Volunteer coached are needed!
The winter league registration is cancelled due to COVID. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Winter League Post-Poned
Next Season TBD
Learn the fundamentals of basketball such as dribbling, shooting, passing and teamwork! Volunteer coaches needed!
Open to K-3rd. Co-Ed League.
Register early and save! Pricing:
- $80 ends November 30
- $90 ends December 31
- $100 ends January 8
- Practice Begins the week of January 18
(Practices are M, T, W or Th from 6pm-7pm or 7pm-8pm depending on your team)
- Season runs Saturday, Jan. 30–Saturday, March 6
- Location: Ivy League Rec Center, 8500 W. 191st St., Mokena, IL
- Groups and individual players welcome! Encourage your friends to play with you!
- If you have a specific team or practice request, please put that on your registration form and we will do our best to accommodate you; however, requests are not guaranteed.
- Games are one hour on Saturday’s between 9am-12pm (game schedule TBD)
- All players receive a team shirt and trophy
- Sportsmanship from players and parents is MANDATORY
- K-1st (27” junior size basketballs and 8’ goal height)
- 2nd-3rd Grade (27” intermediate size basketballs and 8.5’ rims)
Basketball is the perfect sport to teach a child the importance of teamwork. Each of the players must rely on their team to accomplish their goal. Friendship and trust is also built on the court.
Sports help children gain confidence as they learn and master new skills. Because practice is fun and improvement can be seen almost immediately, youth find that hard work pays with results.
Fitness Made Fun
Little Dribblers enjoy the benefits of a great workout that uses all their muscle groups. Dribbling, shooting and passing improve a child’s coordination, fine motor skills, speed and agility.
This was a great year. Everyone did an awesome job from Christina to Carmen to the two brother refs and Diana. I want to thank you guys for such a great job. Everyone was so nice and worked so hard to make it a great experience. The refs did a good job as well. The two brothers and Diana were excellent. We won by one point and I was into every play and call at the end. Thanks again for everything.
Great experience! My daughter loved it!
“Our coaches were great and provided a good learning experience of the game.”